Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AD Top 15........ #14

#14 The Georgia Bulldogs


WHO THEY ARE


COACHED BY MARK RICHT OVERALL RECORD (96-34)
AT HOME UNDER RICHT (51-12)
AWAY UNDER RICHT (34-10)
VS TOP 10 UNDER RICHT (8-10)
VS SEC UNDER RICHT (55-28)
PREVIOUS RECORD (6-7) BOWL GAME LOSS VS CENTRAL FLORIDA (LIBERTY)
RETURNING STARTERS 12 FIVE ON OFFENSE AND SEVEN ON DEFENSE
QB SOPHOMORE AARON MURRAY 3049 YARDS 24-7 TD-INT RATIO




WHO THEY PLAY


SEP.3 BOISE STATE (ATLANTA)
SEP.10 (H) SOUTH CAROLINA
SEP.17 (H) COASTAL CAROLINA
SEP.24  @  MISSISSIPPI
OCT.1  (H) MISSISSIPPI ST.
OCT.8   @  TENNESSEE
OCT.15  @  VANDERBILT
OCT.22 BYE
OCT.29 FLORIDA (JACKSONVILLE)
NOV.5  (H) NEW MEXICO ST.
NOV.12 (H) AUBURN
NOV.19 (H) KENTUCKY
NOV.29  @  GEORGIA TECH
DEC.3 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP (ATLANTA) IF QUALIFIES 



WHY #14


Nobody is taking about the Georgia bulldogs. A lot of things play right into the hand of the bulldogs. A returning polished QB in Murray 24 TOUCHDOWNS and only 8 INTs as a Freshman that is really good for a rookie in the SEC and those numbers can only look to  improve. Mark Richt is on the hottest of seats in the country. I think it is 9 wins or bust for the Bobby Bowden coaching descendant this year. I want to say Mark has done a great job and is an elite level coach. If the bulldogs fire him he will be successful elsewhere. Look at the Schedule this year and I will make my case. NO LSU,NO ALABAMA,NO ARKANSAS They draw the weakest three teams from the west and of those only have to play Ole miss on the road.  If any SEC team has a workable schedule it is the Georgia Bulldogs. Also Credit to Georgia and Richt for being out side of the box on opponents the last few years. This year Boise State in Atlanta,Last year at Colorado and in 2009 at Oklahoma State. I look for the experienced defense 7 returning starters including the entire secondary to lead a growing UGA offensive attack in a 9 win season which will help Mark Richt keep his job and sets up for a big 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment