Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

AD top 15........ #11

#11 THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS


WHO THEY ARE


COACHED BY BOBBY PETRINO OVERALL RECORD (64-24)
ARKANSAS UNDER PETRINO (23-15)
AT HOME UNDER PETRINO (16-5)
AWAY UNDER PETRINO (4-9)
VS TOP 10 UNDER PETRINO (1-7)
VS SEC UNDER PETRINO (11-13)
PREVIOUS RECORD (10-3) BOWL LOSS TO OHIO STATE (SUGAR)
QB JR TYLER WILSON
WR SR GREG CHILDS 659 YARDS AND 6 TD




WHO THEY PLAY


SEP.3   (H) MISSOURI STATE
SEP.10  (H) NEW MEXICO (LITTLE ROCK)
SEP.17  (H) TROY
SEP.24   @  ALABAMA
OCT.1  TEXAS A&M (ARLINGTON)
OCT.8   (H) AUBURN
OCT.15 BYE
OCT.22   @  MISSISSIPPI
OCT.29   @  VANDERBILT
NOV.5   (H) SOUTH CAROLINA
NOV.12  (H) TENNESSEE
NOV.19  (H) MISSISSIPPI (LITTLE ROCK)
NOV.25   @  LSU (FRIDAY)            

DEC.3  SEC CHAMPIONSHIP (ATLANTA) IF QUALIFIED




WHY #11


Bobby Petrino has Arkansas ready to play in back to back BCS bowl games and that really could be the end result. The schedule for the Razorbacks sets up where winning the big games could leave them as a contender for the national title. Now back to reality because Arkansas doesn't have the fire power to win all of the games of the schedule but I do feel that they could duplicate the 10 wins from last year. QB Tyler Wilson showed vs Auburn last year that he could sling it around the ball field and move the offense efficiently down the field. With 6 other returning starters on offense and Petrinos playbook I don't foresee the Razorback offense slowing down. On Defense they might have there best unit in years. Seven returning starters five in the front Seven. I look at Petrino and the talent that has came to Fayetteville  under his watch along with the improvement from each year and just see no way that the razorbacks won't be very competitive all season long.

No comments:

Post a Comment