Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Saturday, October 1, 2011

10/1/11 picks

No comments:

Post a Comment