Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where We Stand

So where do we stand now four weeks into the college football season?

We have seen LSU beat Oregon (Neutral Site) and West Virginia in Morgantown.

We have seen Alabama beat Penn State in Happy Valley and dismantle Arkansas at home.

We have seen Oklahoma look impressive on the road in a mad house vs Florida State.

We have seen Notre Dame turn the ball over and over again only to recover with two straight wins to be 2-2.

We have seen Ole Miss get hammered by Vanderbilt and that really has lit a fire under Houston Nutt's seat.

We have seen Robert Griffin the 3rd carry Baylor into the AP top 25. He is 70 of 82 with 13 touchdowns and NO interceptions

We have seen how bad is bad like Boston College-They lost to Duke who Lost to FCS Richmond. Or Minnesota who played step by step with USC but lost to North Dakota State.

We have seen why Purdue is now Purdon't. You CAN NEVER GET pounded by RICE.


We know that both Oklahoma and LSU have to play Serious games in the future. Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State and LSU vs Alabama

We know that college football is better when Michigan is better. Love or hate they are compelling. Same goes for Notre Dame.


It actually does suck that USC isn't eligible for postseason play because watching them win or lose just doesn't matter.

We know that the BCS Championship will not include Boise State. 1-loss BIG XII or SEC or PAC 12 Schools are just more appealing and have played better competition.


I defer to Heismanpundit.com for Heisman talk and their article can be found here. I really like Marcus Lattimore and Justin Blackmon.   http://heismanpundit.com/2011/09/27/the-hp-heisman-watch-week-4-2/

Coaches currently on my coach of the year short list. I like Dabo Swinney,Paul Johnson,Brady Hoke,and Ron Zook so far.


Just a few of my thoughts so far. Comment and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment