Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AD TOP 15 Week 7

AD TOP 15 Week 7
As of this week I will no longer be posting fifteen teams. Only about five teams really have a realistic shot at making a trip to the national championship game. I will though include a top ten just in case of complete disaster
1.   LSU
2.   ALABAMA
3.   OKLAHOMA
4.   WISCONSIN
5.   OKLAHOMA STATE
6.   STANFORD
7.   OREGON
8.   BOISE STATE
9.   CLEMSON
10.                     MICHIGAN
OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
VA TECH
ILLINOIS
KANSAS STATE
GEORGIA TECH
ARKANSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment