Welcome to AD NCAA Football Top 15 Blog

Hello All and welcome to my NCAA football discussion blog. I have decided to start this blog with the intent of taking a lot of information from around college football to help me come to an educated top 15 teams. Along with listing my top 15 I will also bring a list of unknown players and best weekly match-ups . On weekly match-ups I will try to give you the time and TV listing for each game as those become available. At all times I will reference facts of many sources such as: Phil Steele's and Athlon Sports National preview annuals along with ESPN.COM NCF stories and SI.COM. In doing so I will only be taking factual stories and doing commentary from those pieces. My ideas and Opinions will always be of my own and will bare facts with thought. I hope all readers of my blog will enjoy and comment on the Top 15 and any other commentary or story I bring forth. At the time of this writing the college football season is less then 60 days away and I am sure everybody is excited for it. Enjoy the Blog and God Bless

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Predictions of each conference and BCS Bowls

Big East-South Florida


I like a few teams in the Big East this year. I really do thou see the conference coming down to either WVA or South Florida. They of course play each other late in the season again this year. I will take the Skip Holtz coached SF Bulls to win the Big East


ACC-VA Tech vs Florida State
Champion- VA Tech


Make no mistake. Va Tech is good again. They have a young QB in Logan Thomas who could be a Cam Newton like talent at QB. I see Va Tech running the ACC table all the was thru Florida State in the ACC championship game.


Big 10(plus2) :-)
First Big 10 Title Game Nebraska vs Wisconsin
Winner Nebraska


Nebraska simply has the easier road to the First BIG 10 Title game. I also think they have the best D of anybody they may face in that championship game. Look for Nebraska to get that BCS birth from the BIG 10


BIG XII (minus 2)


BIG XII-Oklahoma


I think Oklahoma is going undefeated so this is the only logical pick to win this conference although I think Texas and Texas A&M will be big factors in the race.


PAC 12-Oregon vs UCLA
Champion-Oregon


I know I know...UCLA...how could I do such a thing. I think UCLA is one of the most improved teams in the country. When Kevin Prince has been healthy they have won games. I think since USC isn't eligible for post seasons games and Utah has some work to do to compete at his level every week that UCLA slips in the back door. It won't matter they will be running into a buzzsaw named Oregon and UCLA has no chance. 


SEC
Georgia vs LSU
Champion: LSU
Gerogia may win the East by pure lack of anybody else that has enough talent or returning players to be good enough to do so. Mark Richt sure hopes this is his year to make a return to Atlanta because his job is on the line. LSU on the Other hand has had legal issues that will hurt the start of the season but they will be fine and that Defense I think is just as good as Alabama's. I will take LSU over Georgia in Atlanta


Rose Bowl
Nebraska (BIG 10) vs Texas (AT Large)
Winner: Texas


Fiesta Bowl
Notre Dame (ND EXCEPTION) vs Boise State (At Large)
Winner: ND


Sugar Bowl
South Florida (BIG EAST) vs LSU (SEC)
Winner: LSU


Orange Bowl
Va Tech (ACC) vs Alabama (At Large)
Winner: Alabama


National Title
Oklahoma (BIG12) vs Oregon (PAC 12)
Winner: Oklahoma





No comments:

Post a Comment